COVID-19 Safety Procedures (Updated 11/18/22):
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets. Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved. Please call 215-733-0390 if you have issues purchasing tickets online.
- Face masks must be properly worn indoors by anyone who is unvaccinated.
- If you are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
What to Expect When Visiting:
- The passageways outside are narrow. Please be aware of people coming down the passageways and allow them space to pass by before entering those spaces.
- If you are not comfortable visiting at this time, there are many ways to engage with us from home!
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and understanding.