COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets. No tickets will be sold on site. For the safety of our guests and staff we are limiting the capacity per time slot. Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved. Please call 215-733-0390 if you have issues purchasing tickets online.
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 5 who enters PMG. Masks must be properly worn over the nose and mouth both outside in the Gardens and inside the galleries and lobby.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other parties.
- Please utilize the hand-washing station and/or hand sanitizing stations available. As always, guests are asked not to touch the art.
General admission tickets allow entrance to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens (PMG) on the selected date at the selected time. In order to maintain a safe capacity all ticket-holders must enter at or within 15 minutes after their ticket time. Late arrivals may be refused entry.
PMG’s hours may vary due to public and private events. Please refer to our calendar for updated general admission hours prior to purchasing your tickets. All visitors are expected to exit promptly upon closing.
General admission tickets for Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens are nonrefundable/nontransferable. PMG is open rain or shine. Tickets do not guarantee entrance to all areas of PMG. In the event of extreme weather, PMG may need to close abruptly in which case tickets will be cancelled and refunded.
Visitors will be asked to leave PMG if they or any member of their party do not comply with PMG’s rules and policies.
All discounted admission tickets require appropriate form of ID. If you are unable to provide the appropriate identification you will be asked to pay the balance for a standard adult ticket.
- Student: All student ticket holders must present a valid student ID upon arrival, with the exception of middle school and high school students.
- Military: Veterans and active military may purchase tickets for $12 per individual. Please enter the code “military” to apply the discount. All military ticket holders must present a veteran or military ID upon arrival.
- ACCESS (limited to PA residents who use an EBT card): ACCESS card holders and their guests may purchase tickets for $2 per individual (up to four tickets). Please enter the code “access” to apply the discount. ACCESS admission tickets must be presented with a valid state-issued ACCESS card upon arrival. For more information on this program, visit art-reach.org/access
- Groups: For groups of 15 people or more please contact email@example.com for policies and reservations. If you do not schedule your large group visit with our education team you will be asked to leave promptly at the end of your purchased ticket time slot. By not scheduling in advance with our staff you forfeit our standard ticket rules and allowances.
For additional information please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or call 215-733-0390.