COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets. No tickets will be sold on site. For the safety of our guests and staff we are limiting the capacity per time slot. Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved. Please call 215-733-0390 if you have issues purchasing tickets online.
- Masks must be worn by everyone over the age of 5 who enters PMG. Masks must be properly worn over the nose and mouth both outside in the Gardens and inside the galleries and lobby.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other parties.
- Please utilize the hand-washing station and/or hand sanitizing stations available. As always, guests are asked not to touch the art.
What to Expect When Visiting:
- All guests will enter and exit through the main gate on South Street. Staff will be stationed there to check your tickets and admit you into the museum.
- Hand sanitizer stands can be found at the entrance and throughout the indoor and outdoor spaces, please use whenever possible.
- The restroom near the front of the building is designated for hand washing only. Additional restrooms are available in the Back Gallery area.
- Capacity in the indoor galleries will be limited to 10 people at a time. A staff member will be at the entrance to the galleries to regulate the number of people indoors.
- The passageways outside are narrow. Please be aware of people coming down the passageways and allow them space to pass by before entering those spaces.
- Merchandise is still available to purchase in our gift shop area. Please refrain from touching merchandise when possible and ask a staff person for assistance.
- Staff will clean and disinfect touch points regularly.
- Doors will be propped open to limit touch points, which means our indoor heat and air conditioning may not be as effective.
- Morning Magic Tours will be offered Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:00 AM for those interested in a guided tour.
- If you are not comfortable visiting at this time, there are many ways to engage with us from home!
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and understanding.