COVID-19 Safety Procedures (Updated 6/11/21):
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets. No tickets will be sold on site. For the safety of our guests and staff we are limiting the capacity per time slot. Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved. Please call 215-733-0390 if you have issues purchasing tickets online.
- Masks must be worn by anyone who is unvaccinated. This includes children ages 3-11. Fully vaccinated people (those who received the second dose of the vaccination at least two weeks ago) do not need to wear a mask unless they are more comfortable doing so. Masks must be properly worn over the nose and mouth both outside in the Gardens and inside the galleries and lobby.
- If you are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
- Please be respectful of the distance between yourself and other parties.
- Guests are encouraged to utilize our bathrooms to wash hands and/or the hand sanitizing stations available. As always, guests are asked not to touch the art.
What to Expect When Visiting:
- All guests will enter and exit through the main gate on South Street. Staff will be stationed there to check your tickets and admit you into the museum.
- Hand sanitizer stands can be found at the entrance and throughout the indoor and outdoor spaces, please use whenever possible.
- The passageways outside are narrow. Please be aware of people coming down the passageways and allow them space to pass by before entering those spaces.
- Morning Magic Tours will be offered Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at 10:00 AM, and Neighborhood Walking Tours are available on Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays at Noon for those interested in a guided tour.
- If you are not comfortable visiting at this time, there are many ways to engage with us from home!
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.