COVID-19 Safety Procedures (Updated 09/30/22):
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets. No tickets will be sold on site. For the safety of our guests and staff we are limiting the capacity per time slot. Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved. Please call 215-733-0390 if you have issues purchasing tickets online.
- Masks are preferred but not required for all guests regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
- Please be respectful of the distance between yourself and other parties.
- Guests are encouraged to utilize our bathrooms to wash hands and/or the hand sanitizing stations available. As always, guests are asked not to touch the art.
What to Expect When Visiting:
- Hand sanitizer stands can be found at the entrance and throughout the indoor and outdoor spaces, please use whenever possible.
- The passageways outside are narrow. Please be aware of people coming down the passageways and allow them space to pass by before entering those spaces.
- If you are not comfortable visiting at this time, there are many ways to engage with us from home!
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.