FREE for PMG Members- Become a member!
$20 for Non-Members
Thursday, October 12
Artists of all levels can drop in to draw, paint, or photograph in Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens’ unique environment. Take advantage of an instructor offering tips and critiques as well as nude figure models posing among the mosaics.
You’ll also have the opportunity to capture the passageways and galleries of PMG in a rare private setting. Get lost in the shimmering hallways and grottos, and discover the delights of the fully-mosaicked basement, which is not normally open to the public.
Basic supplies are provided or bring your own! Please see below for restrictions on materials allowed at these events.
GUIDELINES ON SUPPLIES
- Paper and sketch pads must be no larger than 18” x 24”
- Dry materials, such as pencils, colored pencils, crayons, pastels, and charcoal are allowed
- Watercolor paints are allowed
- Washable markers are allowed
- Wet materials, such as oil paints, acrylics, and inks are not allowed
- Easels of no more than 72” may be used in certain areas
- Cameras, flashes, and tripods may be used
- No photographs may be taken of figure models
- No video equipment may be used