$15 for adults
$12 for Students with ID, Military & Seniors
$8 for ages 6-12
FREE for children 5 and under*
$2 for ACCESS cardholders**
*Groups of 10 or more pre-K and kindergarten children are $2 per student.
Please note: due to a high volume of visitors, tickets frequently sell out in advance especially on weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets. No tickets will be sold on site. For the safety of our guests and staff we are limiting the capacity per time slot. Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved. Please call 215-733-0390 if you have issues purchasing tickets online.
- Masks must be properly worn over the nose and mouth indoors in the galleries and lobby by anyone who is unvaccinated. Masks are strongly recommended indoors in the galleries and lobby for all visitors regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
- Please be respectful of the distance between yourself and other parties.
- Guests are encouraged to utilize our bathrooms to wash hands and/or the hand sanitizing stations available. As always, guests are asked not to touch the art.
Self-guided groups of more than 15 people must reserve in advance by emailing email@example.com or by calling (215) 733-0390 (ext 116). Groups without a reservation may not be admitted. Groups of 7 or more may schedule guided tours on weekdays. Learn more and book here!
PUBLIC GUIDED TOURS
Find out about public guided tour options here.
Wednesday-Monday: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM*
CLOSED on Tuesdays
Saturday, May 21: PMG will close at 4:00 PM
*Last admission 15 minutes before closing. All guests must exit promptly at 6:00pm.
Christmas Eve: Closed
Christmas Day: Closed
New Years Eve: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
New Years Day: Noon – 6:00 PM
*Please visit our Calendar for changes to our normal hours.
Much of the main indoor gallery at Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens and parts of the outdoor sculpture garden are accessible to people in wheelchairs and strollers. Both the basement (open for guided tours only) and the sculpture garden have stairways and narrow passageways that are not equipped with ramps, elevators, or railings. Visitors with disabilities are encouraged to further explore the work of Isaiah Zagar through tours that lead visitors through PMG and down the sidewalks and alleys of the surrounding neighborhood.
PMG has a minimal amount of space to park strollers indoors. We recommend that strollers be left off-site or folded up if at all possible.
Sensory bags are available for our guests with sensory disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder. Each bag contains noise-canceling headphones, two fidget toys, sunglasses, a sensory bottle, an emotions chart, and a map of Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens that notes areas to sit and where to find a helper if needed. Bags are free to borrow and simply require an ID held at our front desk during your visit. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215-733-0390 ext. 119 when planning your visit to reserve a bag ahead of time.
To get a little more background on the space before your visit, please watch this video created by Art-Reach, which includes captions and an ASL interpreter. Please note that this video was recorded during our COVID closure and makes mention of that.
Please call us at (215) 733-0390 or email email@example.com with questions or suggestions about accessibility and we will try to accommodate your needs.
Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens respectfully recognizes that is is located on the ancestral homeland of the Lenape.