As a small nonprofit, we depend on a dedicated volunteer team to help us maintain our space for the community and educate visitors about our incredible site, our founding artist, and other visionary art environments. We feel that volunteers are the best advocates for PMG because they truly demonstrate a commitment to our mission.
Benefits to volunteering at PMG include:
- Educating yourself and others about the PMG site, Isaiah Zagar’s background, the neighborhood history, and mosaic technique
- Meeting interesting visitors from all over the world
- Interacting with Isaiah Zagar
- Spending time in a unique, inspiring space
- Developing your resume and gaining confidence in your public speaking skills
- Free membership to PMG and admission to events
- Supporting a nonprofit arts center!
Most volunteer shifts are on nights and weekends. Volunteers are needed to help with visitor services, programs and events, and exhibition installations. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Submit an application or learn more by emailing email@example.com!
Thank you for your interest in donating your time to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens!