*If you are having issues purchasing tickets online please call us at 215-733-0390.
We encourage all guests to purchase tickets in advance as we frequently sell out.
Timed General Admission tickets allow entrance to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens (PMG) from the time listed on the ticket until close of the same day. PMG’s hours vary due to regular public and private events. Please visit phillymagicgardens.org for our open hours.
- Members do not need to purchase tickets for themselves or their guests in advance. Please proceed directly to the front desk for immediate admission upon arrival.
- PMG offers discounted admission for many of our visitors. All discounted admission tickets require appropriate form of ID to enter (including student IDs). If you cannot provide the appropriate identification upon arrival you will be asked to pay the balance for an adult ticket before entry.
- To receive an ACCESS admission price of $2 per individual (up to 4 tickets) please use the code “access”. ACCESS admission tickets must be presented with a valid PA ACCESS card upon arrival. For more information on this program visit art-reach.org.
- To receive a military admission price of $8 please use the code “military”. Military tickets must be presented with a Veteran or Military ID at the time of admission.
- For groups of 15 people or more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates and policies.
General Admission tickets to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens are nonrefundable and nontransferable. PMG is open rain or shine. Tickets do not guarantee entrance to all areas of the site. Portions of PMG may be closed at any time for the safety of our visitors due to weather, preservation work, or repairs.
Visitors will be asked to leave PMG if they or any member of their party is not in compliance with PMG rules and policies.
For additional information please see our Frequently Asked Questions page or call our front desk at 215-733-0390 ext. 119
We look forward to seeing you soon!